CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Rough Week

Boy this week has been rough.  My oldest has been sick since Sunday afternoon and I have been a little under the weather as well.  I have a horrible cough.  Yesterday was a better day just relaxing and resting.  I REALLY want to use my new sewing machine.  I just don't have the energy to cut anything out.  As I write this I keep looking at my lonely sewing table with my new machine.  What do I make first?  Reusable cloth baggies for lunch, coloring totes, cloth shoes or do I mend some things?  I will be making all of these this coming year and I plan on adding pictures and maybe even some tutorials.  I know I won't be inventing the wheel on all of these but if I can help someone else out there with any tips or short cuts that will make me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment