CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

just because box

Ok so I know that I love my kids and they know I do but some times it gets really busy and I forget to be encouraging just because.  I decided to put a "kit" together to help me be more spontanous.  I know, your asking how does that make it spontanous?  You need to always be prepared.  I think this is going to help me at those times when I was not thinking ahead and want to do or more like show my love and encouragement.  So here is a list to start my box. 

  • 1 pack of mini lunch box messages for their lunches (some already filled out and some blank so you can say just the right thing)
  • Mini candies (each ones favorite of course)
  • coupons for different things like free time, staying up late ect....
  • little toys from the dollar store
  • mini puzzle to sit down right then and do with them
  • a new lipstick or chapstick (mostly for the older girls)
  • post it notes to cover their mirror with and other places
  • a bottle of bubbles
I will add pictures of my box later.  If you have any suggestions please feel feel to leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment