CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bible devotions

This morning I woke up with an intense desire to read my bible.  I have always struggled with my bible reading and devotions.  I am a person who needs a schedule for almost everything.  I decided that I wasn't going to struggle with this any more.  With the Lords help I am going to stay committed to reading and learning His word. 

I went online this morning to find a good, God honoring, ladies online devotional to help and I really had a hard time finding one.  Then as I was searching and find none the Lord brought to mind a devotional that I already have sent to me on my facebook page.  I don't know how I overlooked this for so long.  So I rushed over to my facebook and found it.  It took me to www.diannasdiary.com


Dianna Carroll is a wonderful lady that once upon a time was my Pastor's wife.  She is such an encouragement to my heart.  Her life is a testimony to so many.  She has had her ups and downs and has remained faithful through it all.  Thank you Mrs. Carroll


0 comments:

Post a Comment