CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

This last year has had it's ups and downs.  Some times I wasn't sure everything was going to work out and had doubts about many things.  It is amazing how the Lord gives us so much in our time of trouble as well as when everything is going great.  The problem is that sometimes we forget to thank him in the good times the same way we thanked him in the bad.  Last year the church we attended had the yearly theme of stewardship.  Our Pastor asked the other night if we were better stewards going into 2011 then when we were going into 2010.  Stewardship isn't just about money but it's about everything.  Plainly put it's about ownership.  Who owns you, God or yourself?  I hope that in 2011 I can give the Lord more ownership over me.  I hope you will strive for that as well.  Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment