CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Chore Charts

I have seen some wonderful handmade chore charts on some really crafty sites and blogs but I searched and searched for something that would be right for our family.  Last year my hubby and I found http://www.myrewardboard.com/


I love it!  I am one who tries to reinvent the wheel on things like this and I found that I didn't have to change much.  I have 5 children and I NEED a chore chart.  Guess what, it works too.  The only time it doesn't work is when I am being inconsistent and don't follow through on checking to make sure they did their chores.  We have been slacking and haven't been using it lately but today starts another week for us and I am whipping them out again.

They even have a free trial. I'm not trying to promote any one thing but when I come across things I like I will share it with you. Post a comment and let me know what kind of chore chart or system you use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment