CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Love this Coloring Book Tote

I found a really neat tutorial over at From an Igloo.  I have made a few for gifts and I really like them.  I have changed some things.  My tote holds 24 crayons.  I do make them personalized but I am wanting to make a few to sell on Etsy. 

This was the first one I made.  I did it exactly like the tutorial.

I love the lady bug button.  It just finishes the whole thing.


2 comments:

allison

Hello Sheree ! Could you make me 2 of the for Easter ? One for Zoey and one for Camren ? If Zoeys material could have owls on it that would be awesome (even if I have to pay more or buy the material myself) and I don't care what Camrens looks like :-) thanks !

Sheree

You bet! I would love to! I will have them done next week.

Post a Comment