CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Got a Serger!!!



A very good friend called me today to tell me about a serger she just saw at a garage sale.  She said that the lady was selling it for $50, that it was brand new and still in the box.  I was home with one of my sick little one.  I quickly called my wonderful hubby who was just down the street from the sale.  I asked him to run over and take a look.  I thought he forgot because when he called later to check up on me and the little one he didn't mention it.  About an hour later my awesome hubby came through the door carrying my new toy.  I got a Baby Lock Serger!!! It is a older model but it is new.  I have no idea how to use it but I am excited to learn.  I love the way a serger gives such a professional finished look.

4 comments:

Tammilee

Hi
I am a new follower from the Thursday Blog Hop
I blog at www.tammileetips.com
Tammilee

Sheena

Wow!! What a deal!

Sheree

Thanks! I still need to learn how to use it though.

Regi:Create

I just got one a while back too! It was given to me by my husband's grandma. I'm determined to figure out how to use it soon. I'm a new follower.

Post a Comment