CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How many days until next Christmas?

I know, I know Christmas is over but every year I tell myself that I am going to be ready by December 1st.  That has never happened.  So this year as I take this blogging journey I will post one monthly craft or gift ideas/bargains.  Here is my first christmas idea I am going to make. 

I fell in love with this liquid soap idea I got from the Idea Room. http://www.theidearoom.net/2009/02/personalized-hand-sanitizer-soaps.html She has a complete tutorial and a template you should checkout.  I am looking forward to handing these out.  I am now thinking of different themes that I could use this for.  What about a baby shower gift? That would be great.  Every mother washes her hands like crazy with a newborn.  Well at least this mom did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment