CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

My New Obsession

Today was a great day for my creativity.  I decided to take my mom and one of my beautiful daughters to Desert River Bead Shop where we got a lesson from Cindy on how to make a bracelet.  It was sooooo much fun.  I had a hard time at first because there were so many beads to choose from.  Everywhere I looked there were colorful and interesting beads.  I was almost lost.  I finally choose a color and then I had to come up with a design.  I thought that was going to take forever. Here is where I make a confession to you.  I am not very creative.  Oh, I can craft thing and sew half way decent but I have to copy a design.  I literally have to take someone with me to the fabric store to help my coordinate fabric. 

I had a blast and I got to take home a bracelet that I designed!  I didn't copy anything.  It was easier than I thought.  I am planning a girls day soon.  I f you are interested in coming along let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment