CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cauliflower Pizza


As many any of you know Hubby and I are on a no starch no sugar diet right now.  I have been craving pizza and found a great recipe made with cauliflower.  I was skeptical but as I put the toppings on after baking the crust I couldn't even tell a difference.  The final test was the taste test and how the kids are going to like it.  They LOVED it!  They even said that we need to make it this way more often!  They knew what the crust was made of cauliflower and didn't stick their noses up at it.  I am so happy that I was able to make such a healthy meal and that it tasted sooooooo good.  It has helped with the carb cravings.  Who knew that cauliflower could be used in so many different ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment