CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Shoes

Last year I came across a a really cute baby shoe pattern at Stardust Shoes.  I have made a couple of pairs using this pattern but I did change it a little.  So, I have several friends who are having babies right now, 5 within 4 months to be exact.  I have been so busy that I haven't had time to do much sewing but when I get around to it each one of those cute little babies are going to get there very own.  This is a picture of a pair I did last year. 



I loved these so much!  I wanted a pair for myself.  The other day I was at JoAnn's and Simplicity has a new pattern for baby shoes and they had matching mommy ones!  I wanted to get them but as usual all the fun patterns are always out of stock by the time I get there.  I hope to get the pattern the next time they are on sale.  I want to make a pair for each of my children for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

allison

Just got the JoAnns ad today - the patterns are going on sale soon ! Renee has a friend that is having a girl, I bet she would LOVE to give her a pair. You are so talented :-)

Sheree

Thanks! I just wish I had the energy to sew. I have been so busy, sick and tired that other than sewing an outfit for my mom I haven't toutched my machine in weeks.

Post a Comment