CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Fun Notebook!




I don't know about you but I don't like just plain old notebooks.  I wanted a notebook to take to the grocery store with me to start my price book, take notes and make grocery list.  I couldn't fine the perfect one so I thought I would make one.  So this is what I did.  I got the idea over at http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2010/09/spiral-notebook-make-over.html  She has a tutorial to follow.  I was going to show you how I did mine but then I thought why reinvent the wheel.  She made a whole bunch from children's cereal boxes for the first day of school.  So when you see the spiral notebooks on sale at the back to school sale buy some and have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment